Here it is:
2 Tb. butter
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1/4 ts. salt
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. put pie plate with butter inside oven to melt
3. mix rest of ingredients and pour into hot pie plate
4. cook for 20-25 minutes
5. serve either with your favorite toppings: syrup, honey or try this: prick holes with a fork, squeeze fresh lemon over it and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
6. complete your menu with sauteed apples in cinnamon sugar, and link sausages and coffee! Voila!
7. A variation I like is to sprinkle 2 Tb. brown sugar, 1/2 ts. cinnamon and one finely sliced apple over the melted butter in the pie plate. Cook 30-35 minutes.